Information in accordance with § 5 TMG:
ACTA-Soft UG (limited liability)
85221 Dachau, Germany
Mr. Arun Das
Dr. Levi Wang
Phone: +49 (0)8131 3792947
Handelsregister-No. HRB 258884
Register Court: Amtsgericht München
DE333904534 (in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT act)
Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties („external links“). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
Source: Disclaimer on Mustervorlage.net
Last updated: August 10, 2020
The protection of the privacy of Personal Data has high priority for us. Any Personal Data is solely collected and processed to enable and improve the usage of Our Website and to provide Our Services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Website and Services.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using Our Website and/or the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using Our Website and/or the Services, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “ACTA-Soft”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ACTA-Soft UG (limited liability), with its offices at Josef-Scheidl-Straße 2c, 85221 Dachau.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- Website refers to the Website of ACTA-Soft, accessible from https://www.ACTA-Soft.com
- Service refers to the Services offered by ACTA-Soft as mentioned on the Website.
- Country refers to Germany
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website and/or Services or from the Website and/or Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information Collection and Use
During the usage of our Website and/or Services, visits at Our office as well as when contacting us via telephone or email we collect Personal Data. The collection of Personal Data is necessary in order to enable proper usage of Our Website and/or Services. If You do not provide us the required information, usage of Our Website and/or Services may be limited or not possible at all.
While using Our Website and/or Services, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Postal address;
- Usage Data;
- IP address;
- Login details for Your Account;
- In case of use of the community platform: photo, list of contacts and any other information that You provide on Your Account;
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website and/or Services. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, the Services You used and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of Our Website and/or Services.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies on allaboutcookies.org.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with Services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
ACTA-Soft may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website and/or Services, including to monitor the usage of Our Website and/or Services.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Services. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of an agreement: the development, compliance and undertaking of the agreement for the products, items or Services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or in order to get your feedback on Our Services, unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: In order to provide Our Website and/or Services, We work closely together with Service Providers.
Service Providers are third-party companies and individuals that support Us in providing our Services;
We may share or disclose your Personal Data with Service Providers to facilitate and provide Our Website and Services, to monitor and analyze the use of Our Website and Services, to contact You, or to process payments;
- For Business transactions: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data to a third party in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, joint venture, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. This also applies for bankruptcy and similar proceedings.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
We value your trust in providing us Your Personal Data, thus we are striving to use reasonable organizational, technical and commercially acceptable means of protecting Personal Data within ACTA-Soft. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Sites
- Email us at: info@ACTA-Soft.com
- Call us at: +49 (0)8131 3792947
- Or write to us at: Josef-Scheidl-Straße 2c, 85221 Dachau